The Ten Worst Things You Can Say In A Job Interview
1. If you hire me, I'll do a great job!
2. I don't know a lot about that topic, but I'm a fast learner!
3. I really, really want the job.
4. I always get great marks on my performance reviews.
5. I'm a very hard worker. I don't mind working nights and weekends!
6. I was earning $X at my last job but I can take a pay cut.
7. How many other candidates are you interviewing?
8. Do you think I'm qualified for the job?
9. I really need a job.
10. I hope I meet your requirements!